FRIGHTFORUM of frightstuff.com Forum Index
Author Message

<  Frightstuff News Board  ~  OK

TheNewBlood
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quote
member Joined: 12 Jul 2011 Posts: 34
fxdude wrote:
no more reshaping....

part 6


and part 8




rounder noses part 8 has the axe indent... part 6 in original clear...

now in store
made just like the originals were made

part 5 coming soon



How come some of the pics you take of your black blanks look metallic? Most likely because of lighting but I'm still curious to know. I hope my Part 3 clear blank gets to my house tomorrow Very Happy . THE WAITING IS KILLING ME LOL XD. I got all my tools and spray paint all ready to go.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fxdude
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:08 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 4663 Location: So. California
just lighting and shadows

_________________

Real movie props from the guys who make them!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
pegleg
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Frightstuff Master Joined: 10 Dec 2008 Posts: 6381
TheNewBlood wrote:



How come some of the pics you take of your black blanks look metallic? Most likely because of lighting but I'm still curious to know.


Because Ken pours his soul into these, making them out of this world...

If he did it at any split second otherwise, they would resemble chilli dogs and Bud Lite.

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
MPN212
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Frightstuff Master Joined: 06 Feb 2010 Posts: 2846 Location: The Heart of Dixie
pegleg wrote:
TheNewBlood wrote:



How come some of the pics you take of your black blanks look metallic? Most likely because of lighting but I'm still curious to know.


Because Ken pours his soul into these, making them out of this world...

If he did it at any split second otherwise, they would resemble chilli dogs and Bud Lite.


I like chili dogs....with cole slaw on 'em. mmmmmmmmmmm
Bud Lite is nasty though.
View user's profile Send private message
Mako
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Frightstuff Ghoul Joined: 16 Nov 2009 Posts: 383 Location: Florida
Really Mitch? Ur a SEC fan and u don't like bud lite.....
MPN212 wrote:
pegleg wrote:
TheNewBlood wrote:



How come some of the pics you take of your black blanks look metallic? Most likely because of lighting but I'm still curious to know.


Because Ken pours his soul into these, making them out of this world...

If he did it at any split second otherwise, they would resemble chilli dogs and Bud Lite.


I like chili dogs....with cole slaw on 'em. mmmmmmmmmmm
Bud Lite is nasty though.

_________________
ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message
MPN212
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Frightstuff Master Joined: 06 Feb 2010 Posts: 2846 Location: The Heart of Dixie
I like Budweiser, it's the king of beers! Bud Lite is like diet Pepsi.
View user's profile Send private message
Mako
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Frightstuff Ghoul Joined: 16 Nov 2009 Posts: 383 Location: Florida
Lol..
MPN212 wrote:
I like Budweiser, it's the king of beers! Bud Lite is like diet Pepsi.

_________________
ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum