FRIGHTFORUM of frightstuff.com Forum Index

<  Frightstuff News Board  ~  Scammer from Germany??

fxdude
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
Just a warning a person named Mathias Hemprich from Germany has been scamming people all across the internet and from other forums.. this is just a warning I dont know if anyone here has been scammed but there are some cases on other boards..

just be careful

cheers
Ken

Real movie props from the guys who make them!
Joseph
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 pm Reply with quote
Frightstuff Master Joined: 11 Oct 2009 Posts: 2015 Location: Hephzibah, Georgia
Thanks for the heads up Ken it's much appreciated.

Reaping what I've sown
If it all amounts to nothing
Why, then, am I standing in this line
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
utubeslasher
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Moderator Moderator
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 7455 Location: everywhere and nowhere
there is something to be said for carefully selecting who you do business with

zombietot
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:37 am Reply with quote
member Joined: 21 Aug 2008 Posts: 5 Location: Germany
hello all!

I think youīve heard the things in internet about me and I want to take position about it.
Itīs not right that I canīt say something about it in the forum. I was banned immediately
without a chance to say something. Now there is a lot of posts and some things are not right.
Iīve not cheated somebody with his money. I know how hard it is to go to work and buy masks and busts
from this money. The problem with some sellers is that I pay $30 or$40 for shipping and let them know that
they should send the tracking numbers but they donīt do this. So it takes a lot of time (sometimes 2 or 3 month or much later)
till I get it from duty. And when I pick it up at duty I can see that they shipped it not insured and there is no
proof about the sending. I often ask about the package at the sellers but they canīt give me an exact answer or they
say there is only the receipt (or bill) that they send something... but I canīt see what it is. This is nothing to proof sending(so I donīt have any chance to see where the package is or if itīs really shipped)
Iīm moving my home these days and I am very busy the last 6 month. I refund the money to the people I got the masks
or busts from. I checked all paypal files (but you can only open a paypal file not more than 45 days and negotiate 3 weeks
about it. But I buy and sell so much that I forgot some cases) I buy 4 or 5 masks at month and this is a huge amount of masks
and busts. So it seems Iīve lost the overview sometimes. especially these days while Iīm moving. I want to say sorry but itīs
not only my fault. Also the sellers are guilty about that.. I pay for insured shipping and they send it not insured and
without any proof and no tracking number. So I canīt see where it is. Itīs not true that Iīm a deceiver or scammer. I have
a huge amount of good deals. for example with sam mccain ,jon fuller, jeremy bohr, lewis frye, devils latex, jusin marbry etc. And this is
for many years.

mathias
zombietot
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:29 am Reply with quote
http://forums.nightowlpro.com/index.php?/topic/43342-mathias-hemprich-germany-statement-for-topics-in-other-forums/page__pid__392882#entry392882
DELETED
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quote
DELETED
fxdude
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
mathias,

Since we are all dealing in internet space it is hard to judge people, so we all look at actions taken and the outcome, this is the only way to prove oneself , the best way to deal with overseas is to only ship EMS express mail, then what ever is bought and sold will be protected.. I know it is more money but is the safest way.. when you buy something from the United States and is shipped priority mail there is NO tracking (delivery confirmation) as soon as it leaves the States.. but express has tracking for both sides..this would be the best way for all to use when dealing with pricey items.. for items under a 100.00 value priority is fine as I have never lost a package, sometimes customs does hold on to them which is a shame for foreign customers...

cheers
Ken

Real movie props from the guys who make them!
Zoltan
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Frightstuff Ghoul Joined: 16 Feb 2009 Posts: 172 Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Ive also had unfortunate dealings with this person,almost got completley F'd over by this guy and Paypal.Ive sold masks to people in Germany and throughout Europe,with no problems.but it seems this guy has done this to a few people.Im sure he's got quite the collection at home of all the peoples masks his ripped off.He's lucky he said he's moving,because im sure there s a few people out there that would love to pay this guy a visit next time they were in Germany Twisted Evil

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 am Reply with quote
@jigsaw : sorry jigsaw.. I forgot it while moving... Iīm too busy. I found the oaketerpackage at weekend. you didnīt send it insured for $15 but I gave you $30 for insured shipping. Itīs not good when you ship a mask for over $200.

@ken : thanks ken... I'm going to do so in the future

@zoltan: hello zoltan. I didnīt get your sending till today. I gave you $55 for shipping. How did you ship the two masks (the price was $400) insured or not insured?

Last edited by zombietot on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
klhlil
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 am Reply with quote
Collector of Fright Joined: 07 Feb 2011 Posts: 85 Location: Germany
stop talking sh.. matthias.
how many times do you want to say that your packages are lost or you forget them.
its your fault.

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote
@klhlil: Please write normal or leave it. and it's partly my fault and I have never claimed the contrary.thanks